[MD] Quantum Physics

PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com PhaedrusWolff at carolina.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 07:29:58 PST 2006

Sure. But what is changing reality? What is changing the way we think?
Dynamic quality is na-da, nothing, undefined, so, I don't think dq is
doing 'anything'. It is doing nothing. It is doing everything...

Hi SA,

Don’t get me wrong, I am not thinking DQ would have to do anything, it
is just another word to describe. As quantum physics might be the DQ
of today, Eastern philosophy the DQ of the 70s here in the US when ZMM
was written, or even Christianity when it took over the Western world
and spread its influences throughout the world.

You said;
Yeah, perspective is newtonian physics (np) is sq. Perspective is
quantum physics (qp) is dq. This is your perspective here Chin, and jo-
jo says I am a quantum physics professor and qp is sq, what's np?

I couldn’t speak for the professor, but I doubt qp is understood
satisfactorily by anyone other than the physicists and possibly many
or even a majority of professors who might accept quantum mechanics as
all there is to quantum physics. Gravity would be DQ reemerging from
SQ in the theory of gravity as the creator of the solar system(s). If
it were accepted by society, then it becomes SQ.

The intellectual level should always be in a state of DQ. Science,
art, and even religion and politics should remain in a state of
questioning the reality we think we know.

And, no, I wouldn’t be trying to stick a definition on Quality, but I
feel I can safely say that which offers the potential to change the
way society looks at things, as you say “Perspective,” would be DQ.
Under this view, Ham’s Essence would be considered DQ. It doesn’t do
anything for me, but obviously it has become an immortal principle to
him. Who’s to say who’s right? I personally like the Gravity Theory,
possibly due to my ignorance, or “Tenth Grade” mentality. MOQ is still
DQ.  Either one would still be considered DQ, as you say, it has not
managed a SQ latch, or society as we know it has not accepted either
as fact or the latest theory.

I think you are saying our own personal SQ can override the society or
culture we happen to be in, and what might look like DQ when
considering the culture would be SQ to us. I agree.

Maybe I am too simple, but I don’t have any difficulties (in my own
mind) understanding MOQ or quantum physics, or at least what it says
to me. So it might be said MOQ and qp are sq in my own personal little
world.

So right?

Chin