[MD] U.S. Values: the Jones

Khaled Alkotob khaledsa at juno.com
Sun Dec 3 22:41:45 PST 2006

Arlo, Ant, Platt

Well bringing Current Events into the mix of this discussion.

A certain singing sensation managed to flash her Who-Ha to the public
while on a nightly outing.
The public was outraged.
To cover her Who-Ha she goes to a lingerie shop ( according to the latest
on-line tabloids) and drops $3,800 on 3 thongs and a teddy.

Now i don't know which of these acts SHOULD shock the religious right
more.

The fact that one was seen in their birthday suite, or the fact that a
few families could have been fed and kept warm for the $3,800.

Personally, I am outraged by the misuse of the $3,800 than by her
flashing her Who-Ha

Good Day

Khaled