[MD] freedom is for the rich

Micah micah at roarkplumbing.com
Mon Dec 4 07:46:40 PST 2006

Arlo,

Ahhh, the ends justify the means!

You make slavery sound soooo nice!

Micah

-----Original Message-----
From: moq_discuss-bounces at moqtalk.org
[mailto:moq_discuss-bounces at moqtalk.org]On Behalf Of Arlo Bensinger
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 9:41 AM
To: moq_discuss at moqtalk.org
Subject: Re: [MD] freedom is for the rich

[Micah]
Actually I never receive aid, I don't "qualify"..

[Arlo]
But if you did, it'd be there for you. Heating oil to keep you warm.
Medicine to help you heal. Food to sustain you. Until you got back on your
feet.

[Micah]
but like you, I have no choice but to pay for others that do "qualify".

[Arlo]
Yes, its great that our country organizes itself around valuing its
citizens.

[Micah]
Why am I required to work for the benefit of others, without choice?

[Arlo]
For the same reasons we are required to pay for roads, libraries and public
parks.

[Micah]
Is that a form of slavery? What a great country?

[Arlo]
If you define slavery as being part of a country that does not allow its
poor to freeze to death in the winter, sign me up for slavery.

moq_discuss mailing list
Listinfo, Unsubscribing etc.