[MD] Kant's Motorcycle

Case Case at iSpots.com
Mon Dec 4 17:09:57 PST 2006

[David]
Sure you cannot have any access to TITs
that is not via experience. However we try
to make sense of our shared and individual experiences
by telling ourselves plausible stories about the TITs.
These stories often take an objectivist stance,
how else could we talk about the big bang or
previous evolution because we weren't there at the time.
The objectivist stance is an imagined stance, we create it
as a way to create a reasond narrative about history and the
processes that underlie experience. But there is only imaginative
access to such ideas and processes, what we experience may
be caused by TITs but we can only experience felt and
valued change.

[Case]
The objective stance is an imagined as is any stance. The point of the
objective stance is to make stance irrelevant. That is to seek truth
regardless of point of view.