[MD] freedom is for the rich

ARLO J BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 4 18:38:08 PST 2006

[Arlo]
So, nice that you think a little slavery is a good thing too.

[Platt]
Depends on the moral justification. To prevent slavery, yes. To impose slavery
by forced redistribution of income "from each according to his ability, to each
according to his needs," no.

[Arlo]
"Forced redistribution of income", hehe, I get a kick out of that baloney every
time you say it. Talk about Newspeak!

If forcing me to pay to have your property protected is moral, then so is
ensuring no one freezes during the winter, or no child goes without medicine,
or no family goes hungry. Although I'm sure your "moral society" has them lazy,
stupid poor bottom-feeders dying on the roadside.