[MD] U.S. Values: the Jones

Khaled Alkotob khaledsa at juno.com
Tue Dec 5 15:57:36 PST 2006

No. Once you have a feeling for what is good, every one will do it as an
individual, for the benefit of the whole.

Like a stop sign, you stop and you hope the other guy will stop too.
after a while you stop because it makes sense and it's good for
everybody.

Yes I know it was a law at first, but one hopes to go beyond that

Khaled

[David]: