[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

MarshaV marshalz at charter.net
Wed Dec 6 00:14:13 PST 2006

Greetings all,

I've never been able to handle the 'group' thing.  I cannot really
handle more than a three-way conversation.

I don't understand 'balance'.  I earlier asked Platt about a
statement.  It seems to me that's its a perfect statement of
balance.  General Peter Pace when asked if the U.S. is winning the
war in Iraq responded "We're not winning, but we're not losing
either."   So if by balance you mean this kind of sanity, than I am
at a loss to understand.

Are any of you balanced?   Do you KNOW balance?

The MOQ is always close in my thoughts, for that reason it does
influence my actions.  Actions that I hope are breaking my
boundaries.  And since I am everybody, that's breaking everyone's
boundaries.  I also buy ZMM for anyone I think might read it.

Just a word to Mike about being an artist.  I don't understand what
it means to be an artist.  I don't particularly care.  I paint, and
experience frustration and love in the process.  That's just the way it is.

  I also buy ZMM for anyone I think might read it.

  If I might be so bold as to suggest that you read Platt's thirteen
MOQ principles (Lila's Child, pp.256-258).  See if, as a whole set,
they fit.  Yes?  No?  All of the above?

Marsha