[MD] Fw: U.S. Values: the Jones

Khaled Alkotob khaledsa at juno.com
Wed Dec 6 18:33:03 PST 2006

[David]
> > Hi Khaled
> >
> > But what about when we disagree about what is good?
> > Say we all have a share of a boat that we use together,
> > shall we go fishing or sight seeing?

They are both good. It's time management we are talking about.

1. We can have a schedule as to can take the boat out.
2. we can both go out. One fishes, the other enjoys the scenery while
discussing the MOQ.
3. I can show my generosity, and let you have the boat and go do
something else.

See, the point here is that we both reach a Quality friendship that we
can work it out.

Let me ask you this. If it's you and your 12 year old son, say, he wants
to go fishing and you want to go sightseeing. How do you work that one
out.
Or it's a parent or an uncle who have gotten on in age, and they like to
do something, how do you go about it.

The balance and harmony has to be reached ( Yes I know I am dreaming of
Utopia) that solving such a thing is no brainer.
You give because you want to and you are so content that you want
absolutely nothing in return. Just a thank you

Khaled