[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 21:11:35 PST 2006

> Marsha writes: "I don't understand 'balance'.  I
> earlier asked Platt about a
> statement.  It seems to me that's its a perfect
> statement of
> balance.  General Peter Pace when asked if the U.S.
> is winning the
> war in Iraq responded "We're not winning, but we're
> not losing
> either."   So if by balance you mean this kind of
> sanity, than I am
> at a loss to understand."
>
> Mike responds:
> The balance I shoot for is the balance between DQ
> and SQ. It is a lot like Yin and Yang (as I
> understand it), except with DQ and SQ,

     ok, balance, yet, what is between the levels is
moral code.  What is between dynamic and static
quality is code of art: dynamic morality, which is the
first split of quality, which is quality realizing
itself.  This is the first principle, yet, with
dynamic quality involved, this first principle is
no-principle.  Openended... freedom... yet, always
moral is this nothing (dq).  Mind that is not
discriminating mind.  Mind that is not yin and yang.

blue jay,
SA