[MD] The MOQ's First Principle

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:27:25 PST 2006

Case, I'd agree with that.

One adage I often use is that "everything comes in three levels,
including each level" ..... with healthy recursion I'd say, ad
infinitum as you say.

I'm still left with my concerns over levels 3 and 4 though. However
pragmaticaly we decide to slice and dice the myriad of fractal levels
within whatever levels we choose, I still strugge to accept defining
aspects that make levels 3 and 4 distinct.

Ian