[MD] Sneddon Bibliography

Ant McWatt antmcwatt at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Dec 8 15:27:15 PST 2006

The bibliography for Andrew Sneddon's MA thesis will be published on
robertpirsig.org together with Part Two when it is formatted.

However, in the meantime, the bibliography is pasted below:

Bibliography

Belaief, Lynne. Toward a Whiteheadian Ethics. London: University Press of
America, 1984.
Berry, Wendell. Sex: Economy, Freedom & Community. Toronto: Random House of
Canada Limited, 1993.
Disanto, Ronald L., and Thomas Steele, eds. Guidebook to Zen and The Art of
Motorcycle Maintenance. New York: William Morrow and Company, Inc., 1990.
Dore, Anita, ed. The Premier Book of Maior Poets. New York; Fawcett
Publications, Inc., 1970.
Griffin, David Ray, ed. Spirituality and Society: Postmodern Visions.
Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 1988.
Griffin, David Ray, ed. Sacred Interconnections: Postmodern Spirituality
Political Economy, and Art. Albany, NY State University of New York Press,
1990.
Griffin, David Ray, ed. Founders of Constructive Postmodern Philosophy.
Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 1993.
Hawking, Stephen W. A Brief History of Time, From the Big Bang to Black
Holes. Toronto: Bantam Books, 1988.
Johnson, A. H. Whitehead’s Theory of Reality. Boston: The Beacon Press,
1952.
Johnson, A. H. Whitehead and His Philosophy. London: University Press of
America, 1983.
Kant, Immanuel. Critique of Judgment trans. Werner S Pluhar. Indianapolis:
Hackett Publishing Company, 1987.
King, Jerry. The Art of Mathematics. New York: Plenum Publishing Company,
1992
Kline, George L. ed. Alfred North Whitehead Essays on His Philosophy.
Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall, Inc., 1963.
Kraus, Elizabeth M. The Metaphysics of Experience: A Companion to
Whitehead’s Process and Reality. New York: Ford University Press, 1979.
Lee, Otis H. ed. Philosophical Essays For Alfred North Whitehead. London:
Longmans, Green and Co., 1936.
Leue, William Hendrichs. Metaphysical Foundations For A Theory Of Value In
The Philosophy of A. H. Whitehead. Harvard University Ph. D. thesis, 1952:
Harvard University Archives.
Lucas, Jr., George R. The Rehabilitation of Whitehead: An Analytic and
Historical Assessment of Process Philosophy. Albany, NY: State University of
New York Press, 1989.
Moore, G. E. Principia Ethica. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1992.
Pirsig, Robert M. Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into
Values. Toronto: Bantam Books, 1974.
Pirsig, Robert M. Lila An Inquiry Into Morals. London: Black Swan Books,
1992.
Price, Lucien. Dialogues of Alfred North Whitehead. New York: Mentor Books,
1956.
Prigogine, Ilya. From Being to Becoming: Time and Complexity in the Physical
Sciences. San Francisco: W. H. Freeman and Company, 1980.
P. Ilya, and Isabelle Stengers. Order Out of Chaos: Man’s New Dialogue With
Nature. Toronto: Bantam Books, 1984.
Schilpp, Paul Arthur., ed. The Philosophy of Alfred North Whitehead.
Menasha, Wisconsin: George Banta Publishing Company, 1941.
Sherburne, Donald W. A. Whiteheadian Aesthetic: Some Implications of
Whitehead’s Metaphysical Speculation. New Haven: Yale University Press,
1961.
Sherburne, Donald W., ed. A Key to Whitehead’s Process and Reality.
Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1966.
Whitehead, A. N. The Concept of Nature. Cambridge: Cambridge University
Press, 1920.
Whitehead, A. N. Science and the Modern World. New York: Macmillan
Publishing Co., Inc., 1925.
Whitehead, A. N. Religion in the Making. New York: The Macmillan Company,
1926.
Whitehead, A. N. Symbolism: Its Meaning and Effect. New York: The Macmillan
Company, 1927.
Whitehead, A. N. Process and Reality: Corrected Edition. Ed. David Ray
Griffin and Donald W Sherburne. New York Free Press- -A Division of
Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc., 1929, 1978.
Whitehead, A. N. The Function of Reason. Boston Beacon Press, 1929.
Whitehead, A. N. Adventures of Ideas. New York: The Macmillan Company, 1933.
Whitehead, A. N. Nature and Life. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
1934.
Whitehead, A. N. Modes of Thought. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,
1938.
Whitehead, A. N. Essays in Science and Philosophy. New York: Philosophical
Library, Inc., 1948.

.