[MD] Chaos

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 05:34:41 PST 2006

Case, this is mainly directed towards a response from
you, since you seem to know quite a bit about this,
anybody else of course feel free to respond, too:

> >[Marsha]
> >Someone might say, "This is not "freedom" as I
> understand it, but
> >chaos."   This
> >seems like the scientific version of 'BOO!!!'.  Any
> reason why this isn't
> >baloney?

     [Marsha said to Arlo]
> I thought it might be interesting to challenge the
> idea of 'chaos'.

     Let's start from here, as well, to get at this
further.  Chaos is distinct from Order, or else let's
stop talking about chaos.  Why try to find order in
chaos?  Doesn't that defeat the purpose of chaos?  Why
does chaos have to be orderly?  Is this knowledge
gained, instead of knowledge to be used for society?

a crazy chick-a-dee asked me this, and I said I don't
know,
SA