[MD] Chaos and Goldilocks

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 10 12:25:47 PST 2006

     [Case]
> Order is a subset of Chaos. Put simply if the
> universe were totally chaotic,
> there is some probability that orderly states will
> occur. A static orderly
> state would be one that persists over time. As
> static states come into
> relationship with each other new orders of
> relationship emerge. This is the
> basic concept of the MoQ as I understand it.

     This is what I was hoping for in the way of
clarification.  What do you mean above, when you say,
"Order is a subset of Chaos."?  Do you mean, chaos is
first, order second, in a linear concept?  Or do you
mean chaos trumps order?  Or do you mean chaos is more
important of the two, and order just happens to come
around, as you state above, "Put simply if the
universe were totally chaotic, there is some
probability that orderly states will occur."?  Or, do
you also mean chaos is supreme to order?  None of the
above, a mix, or something out of what I said, might
help guide you into what exactly I'm saying needs
clarified.

     [Case]
> Metaphysic for me is a search for ideas
> that transcend any
> particular disciple.

     Does this mean, all current disciples are
unsatisfactory?

warmin' up, snow meltin',
SA