[MD] Chaos

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:28:15 PST 2006

Hi Ham, I'm fascinated by Chaos too :-)

You said to Case
"the assertions you and Chin have made about chaos contradict the
universal meaning of this term."

Contradict is not the right word.
The "universal" meaning you have in mind is largely a theoretical
concept - the idea of "total chaos" (defined by the Greeks ?)

The pragmatists amongst us have discovered that in reality mots stuff
that looks like chaos from a simple objective perspective, is
generally ordered on some level not obvious to the casual observer.

Ian