[MD] Code of Art: true self: principles?

William Robinson bill.robbie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:01:06 PST 2006

Seems a little wordy to me.  But on the other hand I have never tried to
write a paper about nothing myself. Seems like it would be quite a
challenge. I noticed about 4 places were "Open endedness " could use a space
inserted. (being two words, not just one word) Seems to me the piece could
benefit from a tighter focus and a little re-organization.  But it is a
worthy first draft.
I still can't determine where you are going or what is the purpose. In what
line does the key thought occur, which you are developing in the rest of the
Piece??  But what do I know? Maybe I should concentrate more and read it a
little more carefully. Keep up with the redrafting. I'm trying to encourage
you to sharpen your literary knife a little bit more. Seems like you repeat
some things in the last third that were covered in the first third.
Concentrate on breaking the key thoughts into paragraphs .  You use the word
firmed several times.  Would the word affirmed work? ... Or  am I just
missing something important?

I have a gut feeling that expressions about nothing should be more
succinct...

Good Luck!
Robbie