[MD] Chaos and Goldilocks

David M davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 12 11:54:11 PST 2006

Hi Case

This is a bit on a cup half empty or half
full sort of problem. I accept what you
say, but up to a point, and think that
there are limits to control and some need
to accept these limits and start understanding
how to live with these. And that some stuff
just can't be controlled. Put a man in a room
and shut the door. There's just no knowing
where he will be located when you go back.

Or in reality, there's a whole universe for
us humans to mess with, and most of the non-
human is pretty wild to.

DM