[MD] laetrile vs the giant

Michael Hamilton thethemichael at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 09:40:45 PST 2006

Gav,

I need to thank you for bringing laetrile to my attention. Aside from
the possibility that it could save my life in future (I'm a smoker
with no intention of quitting), I'm trying it as an experiemental cure
for warts. A few of the bastards have been hanging around for several
years now, and the cures I've tried haven't worked.

Although there's nothing on the net to suggest it, I wondered if
laetrile could be effective against benign growths as well as malign
ones. Since taking a look at the link you recommended
(www.laetrile.com.au) I've stopped discarding apple seeds and started
eating almonds, and already the warts are getting smaller and have
reverted to normal skin colour, making them virtually invisible. Of
course, this could be a placebo effect, but even if so, it's been a
much more effective placebo than the homeopathic stuff I tried
previously, which had no effect.

The cultural immune system has rejected laetrile. Talk about
immuno-deficiency! This deficiency is allowing millions to die of
cancer... or at least, I'm becoming increasingly convinced that it is.
Seems that big pharma has become the social-level equivalent of AIDS.

Thanks again,
Mike