[MD] a request

Khaled Alkotob khaledsa at juno.com
Fri Dec 15 08:16:35 PST 2006

I got one.

It was a library edition. Not read with the same quality as ZMM or the
abridged Lila, but it's the full one

I have it on tape

I am willing to provide to whomever can transfer it to digital.

It was produced by
books on tapes
post office box 7900
Newport beach CA 92658
800   626-3333

copyrighted 1999

It's a service that provides books for the blinds

anyway let me know

I also do have the unabridged ZMM on tape.

The CD version available is the abridged one I believe.

Khaled