[MD] a request

Khaled Alkotob khaledsa at juno.com
Fri Dec 15 09:05:13 PST 2006

I forgot to mention that it is 10 audio cassettes

I got mine through a seller at amazon
When you go see a listing at amazon, they also tell you that you can buy
it used for less, then it lists all the sellers.

then you have to contact them and ask how many cassettes is the
collection. if they say 4 they you know it's abridged.

I don't know how they can release it abridged. it's not like a romance
novel where you can cut the fluff out.

The tapes were made in 1993

THe audio company is a division of bantam double day. they might have the
master tapes somewhere

Khaled