[MD] Social Imposition ?

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 06:12:40 PST 2006

marshalz at charter.net writes:

At 07:35  PM 12/15/2006, Squonkonguitar at aol.com   wrote:

>Hello Ian and Arlo,
>Proportion is a  rational (intellectual) concept.
>Rationality is founded upon  truth.
>Truth is a species of the Good.
>The Good cannot be  encapsulated by that which is less than itself.
>Quality is a synonym of  the Good.
>The above question assumes Qualify may be described in  intellectual
patterns.
>Quality cannot be described as  intellectual patterns.

Hi Mark,

The Good is an  interesting concept.  I understand the Good within the
MOQ as the  value necessary for something's existence.  Does that
sound correct  to you?

Marsha

Hi Marsha,
Not only does this sound good but you have exactly described the approach i
hoped to use for PhD research.
How's that?
Love,
Mark