[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 13:26:44 PST 2006

marshalz at charter.net writes:

Mark,

Maybe that's the problem.  I have trouble equating DQ  with
coherence.  The DQ experience may feel like the best  relationship,
but not  necessarily.

Marsha

Hi Marsha,
I don't equate DQ with coherence for this reason.
Coherence is the best possible sq relationships. If these did not exist  then
evolution would not 'know' how to work.
Another way of describing coherence would be to say it is more Dynamic than
that which is not coherent - this can be empirically verified as one does with
 the well tuned motorcycle: You can't point to DQ but you can point to
coherence  as sq relationships. It's an aesthetic Marsha i feel.
Love,
Mark