[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

Squonkonguitar at aol.com Squonkonguitar at aol.com
Sat Dec 16 17:05:35 PST 2006

spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com writes:

Above, I  was talking about how I put more seed
outside, and more birds showed up,  but I get what your
saying.
Stuck on dynamic  quality.  Static quality must
remain distinct.  Thus, coherence  allows static
quality to keep up with effort to latch upon nothing.
Only static quality can keep up, have effort, latch,
and yet, upon  nothing.  Coherence seems to be a
movement.  I'd say coherence  understands code of art.
Static patterns seem to have boundaries, yet,  code of
art involves no boundaries.  The boundaries  are
'imaginary', and thus, coherence crosses the
boundaries and distinct  blue:  distinct yellow
involved in coherence, are crossing  'imaginary'
boundaries (or maybe I don't even need quotes  around
imaginary, maybe that's what the boundaries truly  are:
imaginary).  Boundaries in which are empty. nothing,
and  therefore blue+yellow=green.

all's I see is black in this  night,
SA

Hi SA,