[MD] Food for Thought

Matt poot mattpoot at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 16 23:27:05 PST 2006

Hi all,

Platt: As Pirsig pointed out, Lila's cell's "have a mind and will of their
own" and are often at odds with her mind. Hardly what you would call
"working collectively" Anyway, quarks, cells, ants and sheep are not
social patterned "collectives" anyway.

Sheep, and Ants are socially patterned collectives. Ants have a class
system, within a collective society (colony) and sheep are also of a
collective mentality as well(i.e. herds).

As they are lower upon the evolutionary scale than humans (or at least as
far as we know),  then their access to DQ is much more limited.  They are
bound more strictly to the SQ patterns, and have "less of a mind and will of
their own".

Since we (humans) believe that we have a more complex intellectual and
dynamic capability,  then our contact with DQ makes us prone to be more
"often at odds in our minds, with relation to our SQ .

gotta run.

POOT

Enter the "Telus Mobility Xbox a Day" contest for your chance to WIN!  Telus
Mobility is giving away an Microsoft Xbox® 360 every day from November 20 to
December 31, 2006! Just download Windows Live (MSN) Messenger to your
IM-capable TELUS mobile phone, and you could be a winner!
http://www.telusmobility.com/msnxbox/