[MD] On Balance: Dewey, Pirsig and Granger

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 14:04:28 PST 2006

Marsha said to Mark:
If that's your thinking, I can honestly state I haven't the slightest idea
what you're talking about.  But thanks for trying.

dmb says:
I can't make any sense of it either. Its been years now and I still haven't
the slightest idea what the guy means. Apparently Mark is just so
off-the-chart brilliant that mere mortals like us have no chance of keeping
up. And the fact that he refuses to dumb it down only shows his tremendous
strength of character and maturity. All we can do is stand in awe of this
special, special man.