[MD] boys, men and women

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 19:14:53 PST 2006

Squonk said to Gav:
I've been upset because i witnessed stealing and was told of blackmail and
my sense of morality exploded when i saw the perpetrator mouth your words
while doing all that. I can't live with it. Tell me how i can see all that
going on and live with it Gav?

dmb says:
Oh boy, here we go again. Now you're saying that Ant stole something from
you, plagarized your work for his thesis? Are you really making that
accusation? Do you realize how serious that charge is? And blackmail too?
You haven't given me a reason to believe this is true and you don't seem to
be playing it straight. I mean, if your accusations have any merit there is
something you can do about it. You could take it up with the University of
Liverpool and the local police department.

But this forum is powerless to help you enforce the rules against plagarism
or the laws against blackmail. If that is genuinely your concern, then you
have selected a very ineffective way of dealing with it. Since this
accusation has appeared in the midst of a fit of jealous rage, it looks like
your aim is simply to trash Ant again. The context of the accusation (a
stream of abusive posts) makes it hard to take you seriously. I'd guess this
streak of anger is a prime example of the childish egomania Gav was
complaining about. Not that I'm above that sort of thing, but you're
extremely neurotic even compared to me.

We're both in school and have the same interests and aims and yet its just
hate, hate, hate from you.

Jeez, what an asshole.