[MD] Food for Thought

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 10:36:18 PST 2006

    [David M.]
> Hi Platt
> so social patterns are new ideas become SQ?
> But are there also intellectual forms of SQ?
> How do we distinguish?

     DM, posted in recent days, that ideas are
intellectual level.  Ideas will incorporate into
society, as long as, those ideas are accepted by
society.  This acceptance process is another topic.
Yet, ideas are ideas, thus, always intellectual, even
the idea of my son someday saying, "I want to go
outside and play."  This involves an idea.  Why is
idea, consciousness, awareness, manipulated symbols
(as I believe Pirsig said it), not clearly
distinguishing these two levels from each other?

thanks.

dryin',
SA