[MD] Social Imposition ?

Case Case at iSpots.com
Mon Dec 18 20:42:18 PST 2006

[Arlo]

> He may not use the term, but he describes the process exactly.
>
> Individual biological patterns emerge from the collective activity of
individual inorganic patterns.

> Individual social patterns emerge from the collective activity of
individual biological patterns.

> Individual intellectual patterns emerge from the collective activity of
 individual social patterns.

> And the entire process is guided by DQ.

[Platt]
Are those actual quotes? If so, please cite the reference.

[Case]
Platt, I should think you would be excited about the opportunity to examine
how the law of large numbers relates to this idea of collective activity.
Successive levels result for consistency in the probability distributions of
the level beneath.

Arlo, I like this a lot. At least all but the word "guided". Maybe something
like: "The entire process results from DQ."