[MD] Social Imposition ?

Case Case at iSpots.com
Tue Dec 19 12:05:39 PST 2006

[Arlo]
Yes, I agree with you, Case. Its just that this is not something I'd
call "multicultural", maybe "omnicultural" or "transcultural". I
typically see "multi" as more of one thing containing many, rather
than widespread emergence of similar patterns.

[Case]
Right, or "poly" or something.

[Arlo]
I don't know... after reading your last post I'm pretty convinced it
was invented by Uga. :-)

[Case]
He was my great to the 2324th grandfather. I am waiting for Platt and Ham to
request my mailing address so they can send me those royalty checks...