[MD] Social Imposition ?

David M davidint at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 13:13:22 PST 2006

Hi Case

Point of emergence is always out of nothing,
that's DQ for you, otherwise we're talking SQ
are we not?

Ham says man invents, I say man is e-vented,
because venting was around before man.
That's the reason we tell this story in DQ/SQ
terms. Of course story telling has to push
beyond the boudaries of experience. For example,
I have never met Napoleon but I he plays a real role
in my hi-story.

David M