[MD] Social Imposition ?

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 07:35:47 PST 2006

     [Platt]
No one has ever taken a picture of a society.

     Handshaking, hugs, waving, marriage ceremonies,
art galleries with people staring at paintings, all
social events that have been taken in pictures.  Sure
these are biological creatures and our intellect
notices these social transactions, but sharing doesn't
realize.  It is the thought behind sharing and giving
that notices something else beyond just me.  Social
level is sharing and giving of anything, even
thoughts.  Intellectual level only involves
thought/mind.  To even have a society takes some form
of awareness, but this is just mind waking up to that
which is not just me.

birds flyin' here to here, seed to tree, tree to tree,
SA