[MD] Food for Thought

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 21 07:46:31 PST 2006

     [Case]
> I would suggest that focusing on
> levels and mystifying the
> dynamic is what keeps the MoQ on the fringe.

     Yes, I agree, that focusing on the levels can
become what Whitehead calls trivial, thus, to identify
too much would lead to chaos, too much clutter there
is no vagueness, no width, dq is left out.  To mystify
the dynamic is also something I agree should not be
done.  This is why I've settled upon quietness.
Whether quietness is full-hearted dynamic quality, I
don't know, but it is the only way I understand
dynamic quality.  Yet, quietness is everyday and
everynight.  It is quiet in the woods.  It is quiet in
my mind.  My thoughts a subtle and quiet.  A tree is
amazing in its' biology, yet, quiet at the same time.
Nothing mystical about quiet.

quiet, dog snoring,
SA