[MD] Daodejing

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 13:16:28 PST 2006

     [Platt]
> Photos don't say anything at the social and
> intellectual levels.
> That's my point. Thanks.

     Photos don't show anything about DNA and
electrons either.  thanks, that was a point I also
made.  Photos don't say anything.  Give a photo to a
bird and a bird may just fly away.  Did the bird see
anything?  Would I see what you see, would I see what
the bird sees, and what of a plastic pipe?  A tribe in
Africa found some and said it was a sacred pipe, the
construction workers said it was for plumbing.  I
thought it was plastic, the aborigine asks what's
plastic, and uses it to hit a bug to eat.  Darwin said
evolution is gradual, always.  Over a hundred years of
observation agreed, cause Darwin said the fossil
record is not complete, then Gould and Eldridge showed
differently.  Quarks are strings.  This is just
objectivity that doesn't end and goes on and on and
on...  I agree with Cases recent stating that static
patterns can be described but that description is not
the end-story.  Those static patterns are framed by
our perspective, our experience, and not all we
experience is described and outlined into static
patterns.
     What's in a photo, what's in my mind - quiet -
fill in the blank.

quiet nature,
SA