[MD] Social Imposition ?

Heather Perella spiritualadirondack at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 13:24:18 PST 2006

    [Platt]
> The same problem I have with many abstractions --
> too far removed from
> direct experience to be very meaningful.

     ahhh, do you need a hug or a handshake to wake
you to social interactions.  Not sure what the problem
is with this social level activity?

     [Platt]
> Since it's Pirsig's MOQ, his definitions carry the
> day when the conversation
> is about the MOQ.

     Exactly, his no-definitions.  MoQ is creative,
Platt.

     [Platt]
> To me it's individual to individual. Societies,
> cultures, companies, nations,
> religions, etc., etc. generally mean trouble on a
> grand scale.

     isolation it is with you.  Sharing and giving is
out, any bonding, all that social level stuff, is out
I guess with you.  Trust is out.  Relationships are
out.  All that bridging between people, where people
work together, is out.  isolation...  but hey, your
being creative, "To me it's individual to individual."

quiet nature,
SA