[MD] getting rid of god

ian glendinning psybertron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:17:36 PST 2006

Gav,

I thnk your's is the constructive way to look at it, rather than
saying it's silly or "merely" social - clearly for millions it is
largely social. (I posted the atheist and the archbishop link a couple
of times now .... for an intellectual conversation with a theologian)

I can't take the omniscient, omnipotent wise old dude seriously
either, but "people just love to play with words", some Ozzie once
said.
Ian