[MD] strangeness, re Ian

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 03:19:35 PDT 2010

From: Ian Glendinning <ian.glendinning at gmail.com>
To: moq_discuss at moqtalk.org
Subject: Re: [MD] bias

Strange, I linked to that very page 4 years ago.
http://www.psybertron.org/?p=1321

Anyway, "bias blind spot" I'd guess ?

Ian

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM, Fam. Kintziger-Karaca
<kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com> wrote:
> ;Group.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of
>
> Mindgame, try to find the one my eye filtered out; tip, the endparagraph of zam
> observe!

Strange,...4years ago....etc

I can take away the strangeness, Ian,..me being only here on the list for some months,
and using a link that was presented by you all this time ago,when i was not here?..well,
how did i find it , relate it, abstract it? given the difference in time ,...

It is not strange,Ian,.after Krimel being mentioned here several times, in the group, after some
items Marsha pinpointed out to me, i was becoming very interested in viewing some lister's
profiles , so ,in retrospective,and without them knowing,i took some snapshots, about krimel,
the earlier discussions, all of the lister's modus operandi, placed back in time, ....the links that
were used to make a point,psybertron rolling back in timescale...

Asking things in the public domain would have distorted the result Ian..

Most people have really no idea what a man can do "googling' , google allows the use of booleans.
And that is a very powerfull tool,i do not even need links to hunt for a white rabbit so to speak.
Krimel was the event that triggered my curiosity.

And of course, the snapshot is very good and will remain solid forever.

Now , the list of baisses,no, "bias blind spot" is not the correct answer,..
I know you can do better than this Ian, short of time?

So yes , i'm very expierienced in googling , abstracting...
And no, i was not earlier on the list in any disguise.

Greetzz , Adrie