[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat May 1 07:27:27 PDT 2010

Bodvar to Ron and Andre:

This is much like DMB's tactics of not addressing the issue. If SOM
was ONE intellectual patter then Aret?  was another intellectual pattern
pressed under inside the 4th. level.

Andre:
Oh dear! I am taking this post as it comes, paragraph by paragraph so I do not know what is coming next. Bodvar: arete 'another intellectual pattern'?? Quality another intellectual pattern? dmb was correct in suggesting that your interpretation of the MOQ is without DQ. You do not understand the DQ/SQ configuration.

Bodvar:
SOM was the intellectual LEVEL emerging as an instable social pattern

Andre:
Hugh??? I am beginning to think that your intellectual level is unstable...with all due respect.

The rest of your post is directed at Ron's very capable and informed suggestions so I will leave  those to Ron.

Was this all Bodvar??? Boy you are very selective!