[MD] Hey Guys

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat May 1 08:18:32 PDT 2010

Sometimes I can be a real nice fellow. Sometimes I am a prick, sometimes
I can be an arse hole but sometimes I can be a real bastard!

Jon fucking Bennet or whatever your name is! You open your posts with
'Hey Guys' in true fucking Christian mentality where the female
contributors on this discuss are completely disregarded, discarded and
nullified into non-existence.True to fucking Christian tradition. You
ought (!) to be ashamed of yourself!
The 'Hey Guys' introduction is something you do in a pub or a pick nick
or a club, with people you know and respect, people who appreciate you
and these feelings are reciprocated.
You assume that everyone on this discuss is eagerly awaiting your next
yards long defecation and that you, representing the second coming of
christ, fulfill that role. I do believe that that is an incorrect
assumption on your part even though it was mine.  Let this be a lesson
learned: to assume is making an ass out of u and me.

Get fucked Jon. Go away. The MOQ is anti-theistic.

You yards long wanking about this Dutch bloke make the true MOQ'ers on
this discuss puke! But , as a true evangelist, you have your blinkers on
and think that you alone represent the fucking revelation itself without
even noticing the non- response or even blatant 'not interested'
yards long posts of the past', clogging up our virtual spaces which
could have been taken up by more relevant  or in the least more
interesting posts.
You also need that past as a constant reminder of what you said
previously. To maintain a lie you need a fucking good memory.

You, my friend !!! have nothing to give or find here. Go back where you
came from!

( my apologies to all those who find the Australian way of bluntly
putting things the way they see them offensive).

Well, bloody hell, someone had to do this!!!Admit it! He's a fucking
pain in the arse!

Am I going to be thrown off the discuss now?

Andre, the forever insulting prick (who gets goosebumps when hearing
about god-the father), and doomed bastard.