[MD] bodvar , rieme-issue

ARLO J BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Sat May 1 10:02:16 PDT 2010

[Marsha]
Stop teasing,.  I'm admitting total ignorance, so please be kind and explain.
And what do you mean by Log Gent?  Is there a secret handshake too?

[Arlo]
Nothing quite so exciting, I'm afraid. It was simply a Twin Peaks nod. The Log
Lady was able to "hear" voices from the spirit world. The "owls" were alleged
to be the embodied eyes of those inhabiting the White Lodge, guardian spirits
in a manner of sorts who warn (albeit obscurely) humans of the transgressions
of the spirits inhabiting the Black Lodge.