[MD] twin peaks

Fam. Kintziger-Karaca kintziger_karaca at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 12:01:08 PDT 2010

[Marsha to Adrie]
Owls?  You mean the bird?  You take care of owls?  How is that?

[Arlo the Log Gent]
The owls are not what they seem.

Superb, Arlo, the sentence from twin peaks , isolated after all of this time.
Nobody remembers scene's in the contex with their sentences after a long time,
exept for some purists like i am.
Sharp, real sharp, Arlo ,do you remember the dwarf? ?

Arlo the log; Arlog?)-

For Marsha, yes , owls dear, i have several owls.
And , of course, all fully licenced, having all the document, cites approvals, etc.

So i 'm approved keeping them in captivity.
If you want i will send you some pics'.

and yes , i do walk them out into the forest at night, allowing them to hunt , i do
not need to see them visually, i hear them , and they obey all of my instructions.
see me walking them into the forest , into the light of the full moon? try to picture it.

Adrie.