[MD] apologies

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat May 1 20:56:21 PDT 2010

All,

I apologise for my temper tantrum of yesterday. It was uncalled for and
MOQ discuss unworthy. Low quality indeed.

What motivated me was the so-maniest attempt by someone to bring 'god'
and 'creator' into the MOQ as a discussion topic.The MOQ rejects 'god',
or, for that matter any form of theism. This has been discussed ad
infinitum. Pirsig is very clear on this because of the static
representations and, yes John, your dreaded 'connotations' with this
concept. When discussing Quality it is best to leave all concepts out of
it. The 'god' and 'creator' bit: ditto. Arlo (and others) has argued
countless times of the dangers and fallacy of this Qualigod conception.

God and Quality are incompatible.

Sincerely
Andre