[MD] Ideas and Gods

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sat May 1 22:50:09 PDT 2010

Jon to Horse:

So tell me what you think of the root ideas of these two metaphysical
systems which moq is said to transcend. And what do you think are the root
ideas of moq?

Andre:
Horse is very capable but I thought of jumping in here. The MOQ doesn't want to 'transcend' anything Jon. If anything it seeks to assist us (a pointing of the finger) to 'make' our experience 'whole' again by (re)-integrating the idea of Quality into our current understandings as the 'generator' of our understandings in the first place. And that these understandings are static PoV's.

Thank you for accepting my apology.