[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Mary marysonthego at gmail.com
Sun May 2 07:13:17 PDT 2010

Squwibbling.

A new word.  It means squabbling and quibbling.

Hi John,

I was going to say I agree with you, then remembered the 5000 posts in a
thread somewhere where people are squwibbling over the meaning of truth.

So I guess I can't until that's worked out 'cause I want to know the truth
about it.

Can I have a cookie anyway?  I mean, just to hold me over until lunch.

Mary