[MD] zebra

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Mon May 3 15:43:12 PDT 2010

Adrie,

Actually, I'm not thinking zebra-stripes at all.  If I just concentrate on
zebra, the visual sensation of the stripes seems there automatically.
All sorts of other stuff too.  I've thought it would be fun to go to the
Bronx Zoo and spend some deliberate time around the zebras.  And
then see how much the conceptualized pattern changes.

Marsha