[MD] Pirsig's theory of truth

david buchanan dmbuchanan at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 23:13:39 PDT 2010

Steve said to Ian:
If you aren't hearing it from DMB, then you just haven't been listening. Based on what you have said in your previous post, you and DMB strongly disagree about truth. For example, if you think that quote I made up could conceivably have come from RMP, then you and DMB have a lot to talk about.

dmb says:

Ian said your rhetoric was getting weird and I think this is the kind of thing he was talking about. He's right, you know. You keep attributing views to me that I have repeatedly denied and ask me to defend claims I never made. In response to my answers to your questions, you ask the question again. It's as if you were deliberately trying to make sure the conversation doesn't work. And if it's not deliberate, then shame on you for being such a bad reader.