[MD] Spinning our Wheels, metaphorically speaking

Joseph Maurer jhmau at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 12:39:57 PDT 2010

On 5/3/10 4:23 AM, "Mary" <marysonthego at gmail.com> wrote:

[Mary Replies to Ian]
Absolutely agree with that.

If the MoQ is about replacing the subject-object split with the
static-dynamic split, wouldn't intellectual patterns would fall into that
subject-object split category?

Mary

Hi Mary,

I look for ³quietness² that will not disturb people.

An objective existence for things and a subjective existence necessary for a
functioning mind/will to know and use things, som, are not quiet. Plato¹s,
Aristotle¹s metaphysics of S/O as interpreted by Aquinas requires a real
objective existence and real intentional subjective existence for knowledge,
som, and knowledge creates intelligibility!

DQ/SQ, SOL evolution, is a quieter metaphysics.  Imho The harmony of the
spheres enables the sound of music.

Joe