[MD] Reading & Comprehension

ARLO J BENSINGER JR ajb102 at psu.edu
Thu May 6 04:12:12 PDT 2010

[Bo]
Now, what about your interesting REALITY=QUALITY=REALITY input a few days ago,
you shut up once you saw the implications of it. Why was that?

[Arlo]
Because I understand the futility of engaging you in conversation, Bo, despite
attempting it here again. Between being accused of "panzers", being a blind
follower unable to see your brilliance, etc.

What you see as constructing an impenetrable argument, Bo, others simply
recognize as an impenetrable ego.

[Bo]
You did not understand my argument about the danger of a de-constructed -
corrupted - intellect which is nothing else that SOM's "changing one's opinion".

[Arlo]
I understood your point, but its based on a horrible misinterpretation, as I
said. And sometimes you use the term "SOM" in the most nonsensical way, as
above.