[MD] Pirsig's theory of truth

Frank Booth frankbooth66 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 12:42:38 PDT 2010

I...I...I
cried...I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I
didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never
want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized...like I
was shot...Like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right
through my forehead...And I thought: My God...the genius of that. The
genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline,
pure.