[MD] e: Reading & Comprehension

John Carl ridgecoyote at gmail.com
Sat May 8 14:51:24 PDT 2010

Well Platt and Horse,

You guys are sure thinking along my path right now.

I sure agree that we can't throw bad old intellect out the window.  We need
it more than ever!

We're suffering a dearth of balance, is all.  Poetry is called for in
addition to intellect - as a framer of intellect, as a source of intellect's
innate meanings.

I'm really on this rant now, and it's probably gonna continue...

John