[MD] Reading & Comprehension

Andre Broersen andrebroersen at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:59:19 PDT 2010

Horse to Mary:

That it has a smiley at the end is irrelevant - being rude and obnoxious
will likely result in a retaliation.
There was no need for the above comment from Bo and I can't see how you
would justify it in any way shape or form.
This is yet another instance of Bo's attitude to and treatment of others
on the list that don't share his view and, in all honesty, I have zero
sympathy for Bo when those towards whom he directs his stupidity retaliate.

Andre:
It is a bit sad to see this drag on as it appears to have escaped notice that I have apologized to Marsha and, separately, to All (after my fling at Jon).