[MD] e: Reading & Comprehension

MarshaV valkyr at att.net
Tue May 11 00:33:49 PDT 2010

Greetings Arlo,

I don't get where there is a dismissal of the East?  And actually,
what do you mean by the East?  I understand the philosophy/
science of the East to have an introverted tendency, while the
philosophers/scientists of the West to be more extroverted.  I
don't get the elevation/inferior dichotomy.

Marsha